We deliver healthcare in America, but the way we pay for it is broken. The fee-for-service model compromises quality, increases costs and doesn't hold anyone accountable. As a result, everyone is frustrated with the process, costs and outcomes of the healthcare system, including patients, doctors, nurses and administrators.
We've worked within all of the various payment systems over the years, and we know the bundled care model is a better solution. It is not only for reducing costs, but also for measurably improving care and the patient experience.
Today we participate in all of the Medicare bundled payment programs, as well as a growing number of commercial initiatives, with demonstrated results. Our goal is to help expand these programs so that more patients get better and get back home.
Archway By the Numbers:
Millions & Billions
- Working with hundred of US providers
- Billions of claims analyzed
- Hundreds of millions in annual bundled payment dollars under management
- Millions of gainshare dollars distributed to providers
- Engaged in payment reform since the 1990s
- Entered bundled payments in 2011
- Active in all 5 CMS programs since inception
- 100% focused on bundled payment
- 51% reduction in re-admissions
- 62% reduction in post-acute facility costs
- Over $2,900 average savings per episode for physician- driven bundles
- 98% average patient satisfaction score
Office & Partners
- Two Offices : Boston and New York City
- Two Strategic Investors: Coverys and Athena Health
These results can be your results. We'll show you how.