Archway Health Chief Analytics Officer Ed Bassin will present a pre-conference session at the CV Transforum '16 conference this Friday, October 28 in Austin, Texas. The session is scheduled from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and is titled "Cardiac Bundles and Clinical Coordination." Ed will be presenting along with Anne Beekman, RN, Vice President, MedAxiom Consulting and Ginger Biesbrok, PA-C, MPH, MPAS, AACC, Vice President, MedAxiom Consulting.
From the conference agenda: "This pre-conference session is a hands-on workshop where practice leaders learn about the bundled payment planning and implementation process. Topics to be covered include:
- Bundled payment programs, existing and proposed. What are they? What do they mean for cardiologists?
- Broadening your perspective and building your knowledge foundation. It starts with asking questions and analyzing data.
- How to build a road map to shared savings. Focus on high value changes to the way you treat patients.
- Effective methods for socializing bundled payments. The rules of the game are changing and everyone needs to understand how.
- The importance of building care teams going beyond the boundaries of your practice.
- How to target your resources and spend the most time and money on the patients whose outcomes you can influence most.
- Risk, randomness, and volatility.
- How to track your program’s results. It’s vital that you go beyond reconciliation amounts in measuring your outcomes."
Learn more about CV Transforum '16 here: http://cvtransforum.com/