Archway Health CEO Dave Terry is a confirmed speaker at the upcoming Health Care Investors Summit presented by Foley & Lardner LLP and Deloitte & Touche LLP on Thursday, December 8, 2016 in Boston. REGISTER HERE
See the full invite below:
You are invited to join us for this year’s Health Care Investors Summit: Disruptive New Payment Models & Impact on Investments – How Bundled Payments, Value-Based Payments & MACRA Can Impact Post Election Strategy on Thursday, December 8, 2016, presented by Foley & Lardner LLP and Deloitte & Touche LLP. Our complimentary, in-depth roundtable discussion will review new CMS payment paradigms, including bundled payments, quality payment programs, and other value-based payment models now embraced by CMS.
Health care investors should assess how both existing portfolios and new investment opportunities can avail themselves of the new opportunities – and prepare for challenges – presented by these payment programs.
With that in mind, now is the time to learn how you can develop a winning strategy.
Plus, this program will include:
- A brief overview of new payment models
- A discussion of the new physician quality based incentive payments programs announced by Medicare Access and Chip Reauthorization Act (MACRA) including Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs)
- An interactive panel of providers and other stakeholders to discuss the strategies and evolution of these programs in today's current climate
- A strategic review of how the election results may impact these new payment programs
- Michael Cimon, CMPE, is the administrator of Excel Orthopaedic Specialists. He has successfully developed a regional orthopaedic group consisting of surgeons, physician assistants, physical and occupational therapists.
- Anne Phelps is a principal and the US Health Care Regulatory Leader with Deloitte & Touche LLP. She has more than twenty years of health care policy experience having worked in federal agencies, the US Senate, and the White House.
- Dave Terry is the CEO of Archway Health. Mr. Terry is a thought leader and frequent speaker on bundled payments and other payment reform initiatives. Throughout his 20-year-career in health care, Mr. Terry has been a senior executive and trusted strategic advisor for providers all along the care continuum.
- And more to be announced.
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. To participate, please use the Register Today button above or below, or simply register here.
Christopher Donovan is the Foley attorney responsible for this program.
Bryan Martin, a partner with Deloitte & Touche LLP, is responsible for this program.