Archway Health recently posted a job opening for Director of Operations at Archway Health, LLC in Watertown, MA. Who We Are: Archway Health is a dynamic startup founded with the mission of fixing health care through payment reform. Our team brings combined expertise in healthcare strategy, data analytics, software development, and a passion for improving healthcare. For more information go to http://archwayhealth.com/about-archway/
Summary Description: Archway is looking to hire a key business partner role—Director of Operations—to help us build the best bundled payment company in the country.
Under direction of the CEO, the Director of Operations will:
- Guide and work with fellow business leads, program directors, and key support staff to perform a wide range of complex administrative, fiscal, and programmatic activities related to the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Institute policies, procedures, and discretionary activities.
- Drive the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) process working with other Archway leads to set objectives and measurable results and hold the team accountable.
- Ensure strict compliance with federal, state, and company regulations, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Work with Human Resources to develop policies, processes, and procedures.
- Market and promote Archway Health services.
- Coordinate and direct personnel to ensure efficient and fiscally sound operations.
- Work with the finance team in the preparation of program budgets and approve subsequent modifications and transfers, and establish the methods and means of determining fiscal accountability for objectives and program departments.
- Build open communication and engagement with customers and partners and develop the Archway Health culture.
- Lead key company meetings including strategic planning, operations, customer relationship, growth, etc. and oversee other key company systems.
This role requires a thorough knowledge of contemporary health care service models and thorough knowledge of organizational procedures and precedents.
- BS/BA – master’s degree preferred
- Strategic goal management: 3 years
- Strong, demonstrable understanding/experience in the healthcare landscape, including payment reform, provider/payer strategy, etc.: 3+ years
- Entrepreneurial management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry: 3+ years
- Previous experience in building early stage company strongly preferred
- Managing staff and performing general administrative work: 2+ years
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Archway Health is an EOE.
To apply for this role:
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Visit the Archway Health website: http://archwayhealth.com/
- Share with us an idea or two for how you could help us implement bundled payments in a specialist physician practice.