Archway Health is a dynamic early stage company founded on the vision to utilize payment reform to improve the current landscape in healthcare. Archway has an immediate opening for a Senior Level Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Client Manager. Join our team in Boston as a full-time ABPCI client manager to bring your expertise in data analytics, information security, and a passion for improving healthcare to project and client management.
The Client Manager will ensure a smooth sign-up process for large/complex clients/networks in Advanced BPCI and will establish / maintain strong ongoing relationships with our healthcare associates. The BPCI Sr. Client Manager will help develop new healthcare client relationships and assist in rolling out initiatives and products to current clients as we work to improve clinical and financial performance.
The BPCI Sr. Client Manager will also source new partnerships; create presentations to highlight programs, process, and tools; help us optimize our client’s work, travel to onsite meetings with clients; and work closely with our analytics team to provide data, support, and insights to our partners.
Apply for this position now if you have:
- A passion for collaboration and improving healthcare by delivering tools and services that improve the provider and patient experience, improve care, and reduce costs
- A passion for moving a business forward and taking on diverse responsibilities
- Experience in, and a very thorough working knowledge of, Medicare
- Experience working with an early-stage company that builds and sells tech-enabled services
- Technical expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, presentations and data management/interpretation
- A successful account/client management background with large and/or complex health care groups/networks, 5-6+ years
- Strong knowledge of the emerging healthcare landscape
- Experience in working with healthcare providers and payers
- Very strong communication and organizational skills and the ability/desire to work independently - self-starter
- BA/BS degree
To apply for this role:
- Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Archway Health website: http://archwayhealth.com/
- Share with us an idea or two for how you could help us implement bundled payments in a specialist physician practice.
Archway Health is an EOE. We offer a full benefits package and a flexible work environment.
Job Type: Full-time