Archway Health has an immediate opening for a Payment Bundle Client Manager. Archway Health is a dynamic early stage tech-enabled organization. Our vision is to use payment reform to improve the current landscape and experience for the patient in healthcare. Join our team in Boston as a full-time Client Manager to bring your expertise in data analytics, information security, and a passion for improving healthcare to project and client management.
To apply for this role:
- Visit the Archway Health website: http://archwayhealth.com/
- Share with us an idea or two for how you could help us implement bundled payments in a specialist physician practice.
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
Responsibilities and Duties
Archway Health is seeking a Health Care savvy Client Manager to ensure a smooth sign-up/management process for clients, develop/share relevant analytics and to maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients. The Client Manager will also partner in the development of new healthcare client relationships and assist in rolling out initiatives and products to current clients as we work to improve clinical and financial performance.
The Client Manager will also source new partnerships; create presentations to highlight programs, process, and tools; help us optimize our client’s work; travel to onsite meetings with clients, navigate growth conversations; and work closely with our analytics team to provide data, support, and insights to our partners.
Qualifications and Skills
Apply for this position now if you have:
- A passion for collaboration and improving healthcare by delivering tools and services that improve the provider and patient experience, improve care, and reduce costs
- Direct knowledge of payor and/or Medicare programs
- Experience working with tech-enabled services and social media
- Work in healthcare including direct experience working with healthcare providers and payers and/or Medicare
- A successful account/client management background, 1-2 years
- Strong working knowledge and experience creating reports in Excel - Tableau experience a plus
- Demonstrated strong communication, presentation and organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Background check required
Archway Health offers an open, collaborative work environment in Watertown. We have team events/lunches, training, as well as medical, dental, vision coverage, a 401(k) with match and a generous vacation policy.
Archway Health is an EOE
Job Type: Full-time